What is Spark?
Spark provides expert guidance and practical opportunities to:
- Generate and explore ideas
- Learn about commercial and social enterprise - models for creating sustainable businesses
- Develop the skills and knowledge to be successful in any sector
- Win £1000 of funding to kick-start your ideas
Who is it for?
- Ambitious, free-thinking, and motivated students from any discipline
- People who don’t want to follow the herd
- Commercially & Socially-motivated people with a desire to change things
- Anyone who wants to do something with their ideas, passions and interests
Who teaches it?
- The University’s Enterprise Education specialists
- Alumni who’ve gone on to found their own businesses and carve out their own careers
- Local experts ranging from small (but ambitious) cafe-owners, to founders of digital media agencies and senior figures in major organisations and charities
What do I get for my £80 course fee?
- 4 lunches and 5 dinners
- The chance to learn from and network with successful entrepreneurs and key support agencies for start-up businesses
- A hugely energetic, challenging, and fun learning experience!